Recently Exitium was released on the Android Market, it's an RPG where you pick a class you want to play and it's quite standard when it comes to RPG mechanics and the like.
You level up, quest and kill evil foes and progress through the game by becoming more powerful in order to slay even more evil beasts.
Here's some information regarding the classes you can chose from:
- BERSERKER - Close-range weapons, powerful, heaps of weapons and armor to use.
- PALADIN - Close-range weapons, swift and nimble, tons of weapons and armor to try out.
- PRIESTESS - Long-range weapons, superior magical offense and passive HP recovery.
- MAGE - Long-range weapons, superior magical offense and Mana shield defense.
- 4 distinct classes to play, based on melee or magic!
- Online market; trade items found in the game with other players!
- Fast paced battle system, utilizing Skills and Magic. Passive and active skills enhance your character. Buff and debuff away!
- Massive, beautifully rendered world to explore.
- Huge number of quests and side missions.
- Large array of weapons, armor, and garments to discover. Upgrade them at the blacksmith’s, and intensify them with magical gems.
- Create your own items using things found on your journeys.
- Premium items available as in-app purchases only for your convenience!
Grab it in the Android Market here